While you may already use Amazon's Alexa voice assistant for playing music, turning on your lights or ordering your favorite goodies, did you know you can also use it to hear the latest news from the CBS46 News Team?
Anyone with an Amazon Echo product can add CBS46 News to their Flash Briefing, bringing you breaking news, the latest local headlines and your Pinpoint Forecast.
Desktop users can to add CBS46 News to their Flash Briefing.
Mobile users can open the Alexa app and follow the instructions below.
- Start by clicking the "Menu" icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Choose "Skills & Games."
- In the upper right hand corner, click the search icon (magnifying glass).
- Once in the search bar, type "CBS46" then hit the "Search" button.
- Then tap on the listing for "CBS46."
- Click the "Enable to Use" button. That completes the setup process!
Now just ask Alexa, “What’s in the news?” to hear the latest headlines and forecast from CBS46 News!