- - state and national organizations; sign language classes; Education resources; Emergency Preparedness; Laws related to hearing impairment; and more.
- - Resources from Georgia's Americans with Disabilities Coordinator's Office
- - Georgia Relay is a FREE public service provided by the State of Georgia to make communicating by telephone easy, accessible and reliable for everyone, including people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking.
- - Established in 1910, the Georgia Association of the Deaf, Inc., “GAD”, is the largest self-help consumer organization of persons with hearing loss in Georgia
- - The mission of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD) is to promote, protect, and preserve the rights and quality of life of deaf and hard of hearing individuals in the United States of America.
- - The site provides information on hearing loss, programs and events related to hearing loss, chapters and state organizations and more.