YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
Effective Date: February 12, 湖北福彩精彩十分网点
From personalizing your experience on our website to connecting you to great products and services, Meredith Corporation works very hard to provide you with a destination you can trust and rely on for every stage of your life. Our mission is to be clear and transparent about how and why we collect and use information and to empower you to control your personal information. You are not our product, you are our customer.
When Does this Policy Apply?
- If you would like to exercise this right, email us at .
We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We may share your personal information with our Affiliated Companies,Service Providers, Social Media Platforms, Advertisers, and Third Party Data Partners.
- Service Providers. We engage Service Providers to provide services such as credit-card and billing processing, shipping, marketing, advertising optimization and interest-based targeting, email and text message distribution, data processing, mobile and website analytics, user authentication, security and promotions management. We may share any information we collect about you with these Service Providers and authorize them to collect information from you directly to support the services they provide to us. We do not authorize our Service Providers to share or use your information with any other third parties.
- Social Media Platforms. To make your experience with our Sites more enjoyable, we may offer allow you to features made available by social media platforms (such as likes or social sharing). Some of Social Media Platforms may collect information directly from you pursuant to their own separate privacy policies which may differ from ours. Some social media platforms also act as our data partners, which means that we may share your personal information with them as described below under “Data Partners.”
- Advertisers. We may share your information with our Advertisers who promote their product and services on our Sites. We make your contact information, Internet activity information, inferences about your interests, preferences and other behavioral Data, and demographic information (such as your name, age, and/or email address) available to these Advertisers. If you sign up for a special email offer from one of our Advertisers, we will also share your email address and any other information you provided with your request with the advertisers you selected.
- Legal Compliance, Business Transfers, and Other Disclosures. We disclose information about users of our Sites when we believe the law requires it, for example, to respond to compulsory process or law enforcement requests, enforce our , or protect the rights, property or safety of users of our Sites, the public, Meredith Corporation, our Affiliated Companies, Service Providers, Social Media Platforms, Advertisers, Data Partners, or any third party. Over time, we may reorganize or transfer various assets and lines of business. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer any information we collect to third parties in connection with any proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, foreclosure, liquidation, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Meredith or our affiliates.
How Can You Control Our Use of Your Information?
What Rights Do You Have?
- Right to Know – You have the right to ask us to tell you what personal information we collect use, disclose and sell about you.
- Right to Request Deletion - You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you.
- Right to be Free From Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- Right to Access or Correct Your Information - You have the right to request access to and to edit certain personal information that you have provided to us through our Sites
While these rights are only legally required in certain jurisdictions, we do our best to honor these rights for all Meredith visitors. If you are in the U.S. and wish to exercise your rights:
- Information and Deletion Requests. To exercise your right to for information on our data collection practices on this site or request deletion of the information on this site, please use the request form available
We will need to verify that you are who you say you are before we delete or share personal information with you. After you submit your request, you will be sent a confirmation email and need to click on the link provided. If you are a postal subscriber, we may need to request more information from you in order to verify your request.
What Other Choices do You Have?
Email. You can opt-out from any Meredith email newsletter by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
Cookies & Other Technologies.
There are a few ways to opt-out or delete cookies:
On your browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.). If you visit the settings of the browser you use, it should give you an option to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) Please be aware that certain browsers cannot block or delete so-called "Flash" cookies, which use a feature of the Adobe Flash video player to store information on your computer. For information about how to delete Flash cookies, please visit the . This will opt you out of cookies on the browser you are using. If you use multiple browsers, you will need to take this step for all relevant browsers. Please note that denying all or certain cookies may result in a less personalized experience of some of the services offered on the website.
On a Mobile Device. Depending on your device and operating system, you may be able to reset your mobile device's advertising identifier to limit this data collection or prevent the collection of usage data across unaffiliated applications for interest-based advertising purposes by accessing the privacy settings on your mobile device. Each operating system, iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices, provides its own instructions. Visit the privacy settings for your mobile device or contact your platform operator for more information.
Opt-Out of Nielsen’s Tracking Technologies. Some of our Advertisers and Stations may use Nielsen’s measurement services, which contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV and Online Campaign Ratings service. Nielsen’s pixel may be in some of the ads on our Sites and will record whether or not you viewed the ad. Nielsen uses the data it collects to create ratings reports for advertisers and publishers. For more information about Nielsen's information collection practices and any related opt-out choices, please see the .
We follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s ("DAA") Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral advertising.
- To opt-out of our use of your website viewing data to serve interest-based advertising on third party websites and email newsletters, visit the . link to .
- You can also click on the Ad Choices located in the footer of our websites and navigate to the consumer opt-out form.
- Most of the third party advertising and data companies we work with, including DoubleClick and Google also subscribe to the DAA Principles and/or are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). To learn more about the information collection practices of NAI members and your related opt-out choices, please visit the .
- You must opt-out separately from each computer or device and browser that you use to access our Sites and if you clear your cookies, you will need to repeat the opt-out process.
**Note that many of our websites allow you to adjust your cookie preference. You can find these controls in the footer of our website.
Mobile App Advertising and Tracking
We, our Affiliated Companies and our otherService Providers, Social Media Platforms, Advertisers, involved in the delivery of advertising you receive through our mobile applications may collect information about your mobile device, including unique advertising identifiers and the names and IDs of apps you have installed, as well as information about how you use our mobile applications and other unaffiliated applications. We and our partners use this information to enable interest-based advertising you receive through our Sites and within third party apps and other marketing channels.
Do Not Track
We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 16 to provide us with any personal information online. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you're under 16, please do not register for the Sites or provide us with any personal information.
Additional Privacy Information
- Security, Retention and Storage of Information. We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the information that we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please see our for more information related to posting materials on our Sites including our use of such materials.
- Location of Your Data. Meredith is a U.S. company and your personal information will be transferred to, processed, stored and accessed by us, our Affiliated Companies and Service Providers in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we or they operate, which may not provide you with the same level of privacy protection as you are entitled to in your jurisdiction.
Meredith is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, or subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Meredith complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers from the EU and EEA, including onward transfer liability provisions.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over Meredith’s compliance with its obligations under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. In certain situations, Meredith may be required to disclose personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Meredith commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact湖北福彩精彩十分网点 at . In the event there are residual complaints that have not been resolved by JAMS, or any other means, you may seek a non-monetary remedy through binding arbitration to be provided to you in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
Rights for Our California Residents
This section contains information on the personal information we collect about residents of California (our “California Consumers”), including the sources of that information, how that informed is used, who it is shared with, and the rights that California Consumers have under California law. Our collection of your information, our data sharing practices, and your privacy rights are discussed below.
I. Our Collection of Your Information
What Information Do We Collect About You?
Where Do We Collect this Information From?
Why Do We Collect this Information?
Who Do We Share this Information With?
Contact Information (Name, Email, Postal Address, Zip Code, Telephone Number)
Online Identifiers (IP addresses, device IDs, and other internal and third party identifiers we use to recognize you online)
Online activity information (browsing history, search history, information about your interactions with our 湖北福彩精彩十分网点)
Interests, Preferences and other Behavioral Data (including purchase behaviors)
II. Our Data Sharing Practices
We share the personal information below with our Service Providers. Our Service Providers help us send our newsletters to you, fulfill your orders, provide advertising and marketing services, and analytics, and other activities that support our business Service Providers only use the personal information we share with them to provide these services to us.
Below are the categories of personal information we disclose to our Service Providers:
- Contact Information
- Online Identifiers
- Online activity information
- Interests, Preferences and other Behavioral Data
Data We Sell to Third Parties
In some limited circumstances, we share your personal information with third parties who we allow to use that information for their own commercial purposes.
Below are the categories of personal information we sell to third parties:
- Online Identifiers
- Online activity information
- Interests, Preferences and other Behavioral Data
III. Your Privacy Rights
What Rights Do You Have?
- Shine the Light Rights – You have the right to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Opt-Out of a Sale of Personal Information –You have the right to ask us not to sell your information to third parties.
IV. How Do You Submit These Requests to Us?
In addition to the rights detailed in the “How Can You Control Our Use of Your Information?” section above, California residents can:
Contact us to exercise your Shine the Light Rights at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opt-Out of Sales. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information on this website click
How Can You Learn More
How to Contact Us
1716 Locust Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309